Web-based Management application CPAT WEB
Web-based Management application
CPAT WEB is a management solution that enables broadband network operators to:
- Effectively manage their egress and ingress maintenance programs;
- Minimize maintenance costs, and;
- Optimize operations remotely in real time.
CPAT FLEX Datasheet - CPAT WEB 699.11 Kb
|Annual CPAT WEB hosting fees||160-00001-100|
Includes the following:
- CPAT WEB application system configuration (territorial limits on maps, user configuration, etc.)
- MSO system(s) on Bing or Google maps with street address
- Remote monitoring of autonomous recording device (ARD4)
- Data hosting on CPAT WEB
- Phone and e-mail technical support
- Back-office server maintenance (data backups of servers, server maintenance, etc.)
- Web/SQL/processing/FTP server hardware
- Server operating system (OS) application
- Access to CPAT mobile application (Android and iOs)
No, Effigis has developed all of its hardware and software design in-house to prevent its CPAT WEB service from becoming technologically obsolescent. Effigis’ engineering department has extensive RF, Cable TV and GPS/GIS software and hardware design expertise. We strongly believe that to properly control the design, operations and future development of our service, we must create a unique, complete and fully integrated solution from a hardware and software perspective.
No, you don’t need to buy any equipment since the CPAT WEB business model only requires annual service fees. To operate CPAT WEB, you only need to install an autonomous recording device (ARD4) and either a DRV3 or ITX2 in any of your service/install vehicles to automatically detect and store leakage/ingress events. You will only need a PC with a Web browser application to view your leakage/ingress patrol results.
No, digital maps are included for territories covered under the CPAT WEB agreement.
No, calibration and maintenance services are part of the annual service fees.
Yes. Work orders can be dispatched manually or automatically via a set of operator-defined rules (e-mail sent to technician or supervisor). CPAT WEB can also be optionally interfaced to your trouble ticketing, customer service or fleet management application.
No. Our design philosophy calls for a secure, non-distractive, no intervention approach for the technician driving the service vehicle during his normal daily routine to avoid disruption of his work schedule. Since CPAT FLEX proactively detects leakage/ingress events, we believe that event repairs should be handled and dispatched automatically through the usual MSO trouble call proceduresto ensure proper job priority.
Go to the Event Map/Event Listing at the bottom of the options on the left-hand side. You can select your ARD4 serial number and uncheck ‘All Systems’.
No, the unit has an internal memory that can store data up to 3 months’ worth of continuous patrol.